Wednesday, March 16, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Manicures

Today I have a few manicure ideas that would be excellent choices to wear for St. Patrick's Day. 

This shimmery forest green color is from Red Carpet Manicure, its called Breaking News!  I really love this color, it's my favorite type of green. 

I then stamped over it with shamrocks using two images from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL27 to make it more festive for the holiday.

This next color is totally different than the first, but I love it just as much. 

This is SensatioNail Satin Moss and it's a very unique color, a silvery green with lots of sparkle, which were so hard to capture in a photo. 

This is a great design to use for a more subtle approach by just placing this cute shamrock from Bundle Monster plate BM-723 as an accent on your ring finger.  
The gold is stamped using Born Pretty Store stamping polish in color #1, which stamped beautifully over this green. 

I hope you guys have a great day! 



I also have a code for 10% if you purchase from BPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment