Sunday, January 3, 2016

Born Pretty Stamping Polish

I have been stamping my nails for years now but have never used special stamping nail polish. 
Sometimes I struggle to find regular nail polish that stamps well, so I have been wanting to test out some stamping polish to see if they are a better option for me. 
The Born Pretty Store has a huge selection of stamping nail polish so I was excited to try some out, I decided to choose colors I would use most to begin with so I got polish #1 (Gold), #2 (Silver), #3 (Black) and #4 (White) 

The bottles contain 15 ml of polish, which is a large amount, especially since a little goes a long way. 

A quick side note, some of these bottles are mislabeled as liquid peel off tape, but they are indeed stamping nail polish.

I am extremely happy with these polishes, each one stamped perfectly! 
They were opaque and easy to work with, I got a flawless stamp each time. 
I also tested them using several different stampers, and they worked great each time. 

The flower design I used for testing is from plate BPL-029, which can be purchased by clicking here


After testing them out and seeing how awesome they are, I couldn't resist using one on my nails. 
My base color is SensatioNail Midnight Rendezvous, topped with SensatioNail Gold Glitter, stamped with Born Pretty stamping polish #3, also using plate BPL-029


If you decide to purchase these polishes they are currently on sale and you can also use my code for an extra 10% off.


1 comment: