Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Red Carpet Manicure Zircon

I can't believe its December!
 Today I have the very last shade from Red Carpet Manicure's Power of the Gem Collection to share with you.

December's color of the month is Zircon

Sagittarius is from November 22-December21

Zircon is a glittery teal color with hints of gold throughout.


As usual, I had to add some stamping, I used BP-L007 and added a mini rhinestone to the center of each nail, which are also from Born Pretty and can be purchased by clicking here.

You can purchase this plate by clicking here.

I also have a 10% off code for you if you decide to make a purchase.


You can purchase this color and all the others in this collection by clicking here.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment