Friday, November 6, 2015

OPI Starlight Collection

Once again Preen.Me and OPI have partnered up, this time to launch the Starlight Collection. 
I was selected to be sent six of the shades from the collection, so that I could share swatches and create nail art for you.

*this post will be picture heavy



I Drive a SuperNova is a shimmery metallic silver.


Is this Star Taken? is a metallic silver loaded with holographic bar glitter. 
I decided to apply this with a sponge because when I applied it straight out of the bottle using the brush, it became clumpy and wouldn't smooth out with top coat. 



Ce-less-tial is More is a mix of rose gold and holographic textured glitter. 



No More Mr. Night Sky is a shimmery charcoal color with a hint of purple.


Guys & Galaxies is a vampy oxblood shade. 


Ro-Man-ce on the Moon is a shimmery metallic red. 

For my first look using these colors I decided to do some stamping over a gradient.

I started with a gradient using OPI I Drive a SuperNova and No More Mr. Night Sky

I then stamped using Born Pretty plate BPL-024 and OPI's Guys & Galaxies.

Here is a close up of plate BPL-024, which you can purchase by click here

For my second look, I decided to upload a quick video tutorial, seen below


My base is OPI Ro-Man-ce on the Moon, stamped with OPI 
I Drive a SuperNova, using Born Pretty Plate BP-L020

You can purchase this plate by clicking here

Here is my third look.
I started with a base of Ce-less-tial is More, stamped with Guys & Galaxies, using Born Pretty plate BP-L016

You can purchase this plate by clicking here

Don't forget to use my discount code if you do order. 

I will have more nail art coming your way, follow me on all my other social media accounts (linked at the top of this page, via the purple buttons) for updates to this post.

For more information on where you can find this collection and more from OPI, click here.



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment