Thursday, November 12, 2015

FingerPaints Tis the Season To Sparkle

FingerPaints Tis the Season to Sparkle is a limited edition collection for the 2015 holiday season.


Vintage Vincent is a shimmery teal. 
I don't have any colors quite like this in my collection, I'm really loving it 
Its not the typical color you might think of for a holiday collection, but I like that it was included.
 I like the out of the box selection of this shade and it goes quite well paired with the next color. 

Be Merry & Sparkle is a clear base loaded with various sizes of teal, gold and blue hex glitters. 


Romanesque Rouge is a berry red creme. 

Sterling Sculpture is a clear base loaded with various sized silver glitters.

Golden Glaze is a gold foil with golden micro glitters

Tinsel & Tidings is a clear base with various size gold, blue and pink glitters and large gold square glitters. 
All of the glitters applied wonderfully, no fussing with any of them, they applied generously without having to dig around trying to fish out glitters. 

You can find this collection at your local Sally Beauty Supply store. 




Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment