Saturday, October 17, 2015

October's SensatioNail package

October's package from SensatioNail has arrived and there are six gorgeous shades to play with.


The first color I decided to put on is Mauve Maven. 
It is SensatioNail's pick for color crush of the month and I can see why. I think it's the perfect shade of pink that will look great on everyone. 

I mixed SensatioNail's Rose Gold Glitter and Gold Glitter and layered it over Mauve Maven to create a glitter gradient effect. It kind of reminds me of falling leaves.


If you are reading this on or before October 21st 2015 at 9am PST, SensatioNail is having a 40% off sale on several shades. Mauve Maven along with five other amazing shades are included. 

Head over to SensatioNail and order from their Promotions page.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment