Friday, September 18, 2015

September SensatioNail

September's colors are inspired by the change of seasons.
From left to right is Little Gold Dress, Barefoot Berry, Desert Night, Disco Fever, Ocean Sparkle and Something Blue.


Barefoot Berry is a shimmery cranberry red. 
Shimmer finishes are my favorite so I am especially loving this shade, and its a perfect color to transition from summer to fall.

I added some stamping... of course. 
The image is from plate BM-XL13

Disco Fever is a shimmery gray. 


If you are reading this on or before September 21, 2015 at 9am PT, SensatioNail is currently having a 40% off sale on several of these colors, including Barefoot Berry, so head over to SensatioNail and order them. 

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment