Friday, August 21, 2015

SensatioNail Cool Down

Sorry I have been MIA for so long! If you follow me on other social media I have posted a few updates over the past month about where I have been. 
If you're not following me, you should check me out in other places on the web by clicking the purple buttons on the top of this page! 

I was gone because I went to New York to visit family for a month and then immediately moved from Texas to Florida, so I have been super busy and haven't had much time to devote to writing blog posts.

This month's SensatioNail package includes some really beautiful colors!


Desert Night, Cool Breeze, Ocean Sparkle and Blue Yonder

This color totally reminds me of the Philadelphia Eagles green, which is my husbands favorite football team. 

I then stamped with BM-XL107


You can buy these colors and many more on SensatioNail.com and in many retailers, such as Walmart, Target and Walgreens.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment