Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Venique On the Fringe Collection

The newest collection from Venique is On The Fringe, it is a six shade collection that consists of various bright, colorful and fun colors.

From left to right, Animal Wild, Heel Loves Me, Boat Shoe Buffy, Step Up, Sock It To Me and Pumped Up Kix

My camera was freaking out over how neon Step Up is, wow, the picture doesn't do it justice, it is NEON. All of these shades are matte, I would say that Animal Wild and Pumped Up Kix are semi-matte, they are left with a bit of sheen when they dry. 

I decided to do a little nail art so first I did a gradient using Animal Wild, Boat Shoe Buff, Sock It To Me and Pumped Up Kix, then I decided to try doing the water spotted technique to add a little something extra. 

And because I seem to have to add stamping to every manicure I do, for the design I chose Uber Chic 1-03 using Sinful Colors Snow Me White. 

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample from Venique for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for articles on Nail Spa Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete