Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SensatioNail wedding-themed manicure

 May is the beginning of wedding season, and this month SensatioNail sent six wedding-themed colors to Team Gel Fanatic for us to come up with bridal manicure ideas. 
All of our manicures will be posted each Wednesday and  tagged with #WeddingWednesday, so be sure to check on PinterestTwitter, Facebook and Instagram to see what ideas the other ladies came up with.



From left to right, Wedding Pearl, Pink Champagne, Babydoll Pink, Evening Sand, Miss Behave and Something Blue

I had just received my package from SensatioNail last Wednesday so I wasn't able to post a new manicure, but I did post a picture to Instagram of an old manicure that fit the theme perfectly. You can check that out by clicking here.
This week, however I had time to sit down and create something brand new to share with you. 

Delicate swirls and flowers are soft and sweet and would be perfect for the bride who is looking for something that won't be too distracting on her wedding day but will definitely still get noticed.
My base is SensatioNail Pink Champagne, stamped with Pueen Lace Blossom plate, using Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

Pink Champagne prior to stamping.

You can purchase these and many other colors at SensatioNail.com 
They have recently lowered their shipping rates to $1.99 U.S. ground shipping and even better, shipping is free for orders over $30


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample from SensatioNail for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment