Friday, May 22, 2015

James Allen inspired manicure

I was chosen to participate in Preen.Me's partnership with James Allen, one of the world's largest online retailers of diamonds and engagement rings, to bring together the world of nail art and diamond jewelry. 
James Allen designers created seven limited edition nail jewels - finely crafted mini engagement rings for the nails that combine a genuine fine diamond with a 14k white gold band. 
Each nail charm represents a popular James Allen engagement ring.
I was sent two charms to showcase for you through nail art.

As I was unpacking the box I was immediately impressed by the packaging and presentation of the nail charms. 
Each nail charm was safe and secure in their own ring box! 
I thought that was such a creative idea, it's also a great way to display the charms after you use them and to keep them from getting lost.  

Every bride needs "Something Blue" to wear on her wedding day, so why not wear it on your nails. And that is exactly the color I chose, SensatioNail Something Blue, I added stamping using Uber Chic 1-03 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep as my stamping color. 
I didn't want to detract from how beautiful the ring charm is so I wanted to keep the stamping subtle. 


Something Blue prior to stamping and adding the charm.

I will have a new manicure showcasing the other charm sometime next week so stay tuned!

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample from James Allen as part of the Preen.Me VIP package. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment