Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there!

I am the proud Mama of a very special 6-year old little boy, who I will spend my day cuddling with as much as he will tolerate, haha. 
I wanted to do a quick and easy flower manicure for Mother's Day, because what Mom doesn't want flowers on Mother's Day!

My base is Red Carpet Manicure My Big Break, which is 1 of 14 new shades for 2015 from RCM, stamping is done with BM-XL07, using Sinful Colors Snow Me White


Here are some swatches of a few other new colors from the new RCM Spring 2015 additions.
From left to right, Blue Delicious, A New York Minute, Obsessed, My Big Break, Flashing Lights, Re-Nude, Mink Coat and Breaking News.
You can purchase RCM  by clicking here or visiting your local Ulta Beauty Store.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample from RCM for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment