Wednesday, May 6, 2015

FingerPaints Tie-Dye Revolution Collection

FingerPaints Tie-Dye Revolution Collection is a six shade, limited edition collection. 



From left to right is, Be Hippy, Peace, Love and Green, Yellow Out Man, Tie Dye Tangerine and Far Out Fuchsia. 
Not pictured is the white which is called Paper Mache.
The green is a bit sheer, it took 3 coats to build up to full opacity, and it dries to a semi-matte finish, all the other colors are very pigmented and are a cream finish. 

Since the name of this collection is Tie-Dye Revolution I decided to do a tie dye look using the needle drag technique, this was my first time doing this and I think it will become one of many because I really like the way it came out. 

You can find FingerPaints at Sally Beauty Supply

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment