Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Red Carpet Manicure 2015 Spring Collection

Red Carpet Manicure has some new Spring shades in the Nail Lacquer line. This is their non-gel polish. You can see all the new colors and how to purchase by clicking here.

World Premiere

Where the Ladies At?

Material Girl

Wild Child

Twerk-quoise

Blue-Delicious

I decided to do a vertical gradient using all the colors, starting with my index finger I used Blue-Delicious and Twerk-quoise, on my middle finger I used Twerk-quoise and Wild Child, on my ring finger I used Wild Child and Material Girl and on my pinky I used Material Girl and Where the Ladies At? I then topped them all 
with World Premier and stamped using BP-17 using FingerPaints Patent Black


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment