Friday, April 24, 2015

OPI Radial Gradient with stamping

I recently saw a post on the Facebook page dedicated to nail stamping, Adventures in Stamping (AIS) posted by Opal Hazlett, it was a radial gradient, which I had never seen before. 
Instead of sponging on the colors in a vertical or horizontal line, like you would do for a typical gradient, you sponge them in a bullseye pattern. I was inspired by Opal and decided to give it a try myself, so here is my take on the radial gradient.

I used OPI Infinite Gel Effects Lacquer in the shades, Pretty Pink Perseveres as the middle of the bullseye, then Running with the In-finite Crowd surrounding that and Can't Be Beet at the outer most of the edge. I stamped using FingerPaints Patent Black with GoGo Only St.Merry plate.


Opal has a great tutorial on her Youtube channel showing exactly how to create a radial gradient along with some other awesome tutorials.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample from OPI for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment