Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SensatioNail St.Patrick's Day

It's a SensatioNail St.Patrick's Day!

Yesterday my package from SensatioNail arrived and as soon as I saw Golden One, I knew it would be the perfect shade to use for a St.Patrick's Day manicure.
Golden One is a gorgeous shimmery gold, I used 3 thin coats to achieve full opacity. This is one of 10 new shades that were recently released.

I decided to add some festive St.Patrick's Day inspired stamping using Pueen SE03A stamped with FingerPaints Black Patent.

For more information where to purchase SensatioNail, click here and don't forget to follow them on all their social media accounts.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment