Thursday, March 19, 2015

RCM Cinderella Collection

The Red Carpet Manicure Cinderella Collection is the latest collection from RCM, it consists of six shades, and is of course as the name states, inspired by the newly released Cinderella movie. 



The packaging on this collection is beyond incredible, each shade is packaged in its own little book, the front cover opens up to reveal the polish and a quote from a character.

That's Madam To You is a shimmery robin egg blue.
With the quote from Drisella " I shall trick him into loving me, see if I don't!" written on the inside of the book.

Put A Slipper On It is a glitter topper, it has a clear base with white and holographic glitter.
With a quote from Cinderella on one side that says "They're made of glass" and a reply from the Fairy Godmother, "Yes, and you'll find that they're really comfortable"

I layered Put A Slipper On It over That's Madam To You

A Matter of Prince-Iple is a pale blue with golden shimmer.
With a quote from Ella that says "They are all looking at you" and a reply from the Prince, "Believe me, they are all looking at you" 

Life is Short Wear a Tiara is a sheer blue base full of silver and holographic glitter, this is fully opaque with 2 coats as shown in the above photo, but it can also be used as a topper.
With a quote from Cinderella "We must simply have courage, and be kind, mustn't we?"

Well Aren't We Lovely is hot pink with subtle blue shimmer.
On the inside is a quote from Anastasia that reads, "Remember the lace! I simply must have it"

I layered Life is Short Wear a Tiara over Well Aren't We Lovely.

Fairy Tale Moment is a pale yellow with subtle pink shimmer.
The quote is from the Fairy Godmother that says "I'm you're fairy godmother, of course" 

I think this collection has represented Cinderella perfectly, I'm really loving the glitters and the blue tones. 

You can find RCM in Ulta or at Redcarpetmanicure.com


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment