Tuesday, March 31, 2015

OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System

*Picture heavy post*

Preen.me has teamed up with OPI and offered to send me a deluxe sampler kits to introduce Infinite Shine, a gel effect lacquer system, meant to wear up to 10 days, with no light required and that is easily removed with normal nail polish remover.
I have not yet tested the wear time with any of these because I wanted to get this post up for you, but I will definitely be testing it out and have a blog post with my thoughts and opinions in the near future.

The sample kit contains 10 shades plus the base and top coat, all in a great storage box with individual slots for each bottle and a little latch to keep them all secure. 

Tanacious Spirit

Pretty Pink Perseveres

Running with the In-finite Crowd

Unequivocally Crimson 

No Stopping Me Now

Can't Be Beet

Never Give Up!

We're In Black 

Get Ryd-of-thym Blues

Withstand the Test of Thyme

I also did a few looks with some of the colors.

Here is a beach theme manicure using Tanacious Spirit as my base on my index and ring fingers and Withstands the Test of Thyme as a base on my middle and pinky fingers. 
I stamped with Bundle Monster BM-XL25 using Never Give up for the sand dollars on my index finger, Get Ryd-of-thym Blues for the waves on my middle finger, No Stopping Me Now for the star fish on my ring finger and Never Give up for the shells on my pinky.

I also have a video tutorial for this look! 



For this look, my base is Unequivocally Crimson and I decided to add triangle studs from Born Pretty Store. I really love these studs, they add a bit of an edge to an otherwise classic looking manicure.

I liked it so much, I had to add another shot of this from a different angle.

For my last look, I used Withstands the Test of Thyme for my base, and then stamped with Born Pretty plate BP-28 using Get Ryd-of-thym Blues, then I added some cute Mini Rhinestones that are also from Born Pretty Store. I think this is the perfect Spring time look.

These polishes are all extremely pigmented and work amazing for stamping! I am very impressed with the formula on each of these!
I'm sure you will be seeing these in many upcoming posts.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated for this blog post. I received a sample from OPI as part of the #PreenMeVIP program and from Born Pretty Store for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment