Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bundle Monster Secret Garden Collection

I came across the new Bundle Monster Secret Garden Collection when I was browsing Amazon and they just happened to be on sale, with free shipping, so you know I just couldn't ignore them and keep browsing.

They arrive packaged in a plastic bag.

Don't forget to remove the blue protective film prior to use.

These plates are "buffet" style meaning you can choose what area of the plate you would like to stamp from, giving you more options and creativity. 

Feel free to click on any images to enlarge.


























I have tested out each plate and am happy to report that these stamp great. I am loving a lot of the designs and it is well worth the money because you have such a variety.

Here is my first manicure using this set.
My base is FingerPaints Grassy Knoll, stamped with plate BM-723, using FingerPaints Black Patent, topped with NYC Matte me Crazy.
These are perfect shamrocks for St.Patrick's Day, and once again I am killing 2 birds with 1 stone because this one counts for Sunday's stamping challenge from the Facebook group, Adventures in Stamping because today's challenge is to stamp St.Patrick's Day nails. 

If you hurry, you may still be able to catch these plates on sale on Amazon.

2 comments: