Monday, February 23, 2015

Zoya Mystery Mini Trio

Last month Zoya had a promo, get your choice of 3 colors and get a mystery mini trio for $15. 
My curiosity was peaked so I decided to give in and make an order, I will be showing my 3 color choices soon, but I wanted to first show you what the mystery trio was.

Charlott, Anais, and Severine (in this photo, Charlott looks bigger than the other two, but its just the angle, they are all mini size)


Charlott is a nude cream. 
I'm not sure how well this looks with my skin tone, but I think I will try some nail stamping over this at some point to see how it looks then. 
It required 3 coats to be fully opaque. 

Severine is a metallic gold, no streaks. 
I think this will work well for stamping, I'm going to give it a try soon.

Anais is a shimmery dark brown, almost black, I really like this color!


So there you have it, the big mystery is revealed, not necessarily colors I would personally choose, (besides Anais) but I won't complain about free polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment