Friday, February 27, 2015

Venique Romanics Collection

Romantics Collection is the newest collection available from Venique. 
It is a six shade collection with a variety of different finishes, and I have three of them to share with you today. 

A Fairytale Wish is a pale blue with a cream finish.

Lavish Embellishment is a lavender scattered holo glitter, this dries with a textured finish, but a top coat can be added to make it shiny and smooth. This is 2 coats.

blurred to see the rainbow effect

Layered with Lace is a pale pink scattered holo glitter, just like Lavish Embellishment, it dries to a textured finish, I used 2 coats. 

Blurred to show the holographic effect. 



For more information on where to buy Venique, click here

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment