Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pueen Encore Stamping Plates

I have been neglecting nail stamping for quite some time now, mainly due to the fact that I have been living in a temporary furnished apartment while my family and I are transitioning to a new State and home and all my stamping supplies are in storage.  
I have been wanting the Pueen Encore plates since they first came out, but I was holding back on ordering them until we were settled in our new home. 
I found out that won't be happening until August, so I decided I would give in and order them so I'd have some stamping plates to use while all my others are in storage. Good excuse right? 




I really like that they come with a storage case so you don't have to worry about buying anything additional to keep them safe and secure. 

There are 4 separate plates but they are double sided so you essentially get 8 plates. Each plate has a side A and B, separated by a plastic divider (the white border that you see), all you do is flip the plate over from A to B and use the other side. 
P.S. Don't forget to remove the blue protective film prior to using

Please Note:
Pueen recently revamped the packaging with these plates. There were many issues previously with the plates originally being housed in a plastic sleeve with a "window opening" that needed to be removed prior to use and it wasn't very user friendly, they were hard to open and got in the way more than anything else.
 They also changed the storage case, the pages now turn instead of just folding out, so it is really great that Pueen paid attention to their consumers and made the changes when there were complaints.

Now onto some close up photos of each plate.








I of course "needed" to test these out as soon as I got them and I am happy to report they are fantastic. 

My base is RCM Garnet topped with NYC Matte Me Crazy and then stamped with SEO3A using Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Valentine's Day is coming up quick and this would make a beautiful manicure. 

I purchased mine on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment