Wednesday, February 25, 2015

FingerPaints Picnic in the Park Collection

FingerPaints Picnic in the Park is a limited edition collection, available in March at Sally Beauty Supply stores. 

Frosty Lemonade is a bright yellow cream. 

You're So Antsy has a clear base with small black and white square, hex,  and micro glitter, I put this on top of Frosty Lemonade. 
Up close of the glitters. 


Grassy Knoll is a lime green cream. 

Sweet Spring is a pale pink cream. 

Picnic Blanket is a clear base with large hot pink and white square glitters, I had a bit of a hard time getting the glitters to lay on my nails without sticking up, so I had to use several layers of top coat to try to smooth out the surface, which in turn started to produce some bubbling. I also had to dig around in the bottle to get the brush to pick up the glitters, so there are placement issues as well. I do have curved nails so that could have attributed to my problems with it. I used this on top of Sweet Spring.

One In A Melon is a bright pink cream.

 With the exception of Picnic Blanket, all these applied great, no issues at all, these colors are perfectly suited for the upcoming Spring Season!



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

1 comment:

  1. Well this certainly is a fun collection! I don't remember seeing this at Sally's last time I was there, so I'm going to have to keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete