Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Born Pretty stamping plates

Born Pretty were so kind and offered to send me 3 stamping plates of my choice, I chose BP-02, BP-10 and BP-30.

BP-02 has very dainty lace and flower designs. 

BP-10 is a Sea themed plate.

BP-30 is more of a variety plate, I can see using the Celtic knot designs for St.Patrick's Day nails. 

They came neatly packed in this cute holder.

Each plate comes with blue protective wrap that needs to be peeled off before use and paper backing that protects against accidental cuts.

I thought that since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I would use the cute heart design and create a french manicure. 
My base is RCM Amethyst, I stamped with plate BP-02 using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.

Up close of the hearts

I circled in red the portion of the stamp I used to get this french manicure look.

Born Pretty is very affordable, they have free shipping worldwide and have a huge selection of nail art goodies.

I also have a special 10% code for you guys to use, it is JRFBK31 and if it is used 10 times they are going to sponsor a giveaway!
Please feel free to use the code and keep an eye out for an announcement from me regarding a giveaway.

You can place orders at BornPrettyStore.com





Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

2 comments:

  1. Dies the Sally Hansen work with the RCM light system please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stamp over a completed gel manicure ( I complete each step and remove the tacky layer) then I either use the RCM top coat and cure it or I use a regular top coat, that way I can use non-acetone remover and take off the stamped part when I want to change up my manicure

      Delete