Monday, January 26, 2015

Zoya Ignite Collection

I have four of the six shades from the Zoya Ignite Collection to share with you today.
 I bought these polishes a few months ago when there was a promo, which by the way if you don't follow Zoya on any of their social media accounts you totally should because they often have great promos. This particular one was buy one get one free, plus free shipping on orders over $15, so it was a great deal. 

Teigen is a reddish pink with gold shimmers.

Yuna is quite unique to me, it is a grey with gold shimmers.

India is a deep burgundy with gold shimmers.

Sansa is a deep purple with gold shimmers.

I love all these shades, and I tend to be drawn to deeper, darker tones, but Yuna really stood out to me.

These can be found on Zoya's website.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment