Wednesday, January 7, 2015

FingerPaints: New February 2015 colors.

FingerPaints has ten new shades being added to their permanent collection, which will start showing up in Sally Beauty stores February 2015.

You Gotta Be Kitsch-ing Me has various sized silver, gold, pink, blue and green glitter in a clear base, and is actually a dupe for Tangled in Tinsel, from the limited edition Holiday Glitz Kit, so if you missed it, now is your chance to get it. I layered this over Red Carpet Manicure, White Hot

Daubigny's Garden is so unique, it has iridescent (take a look at that bottle, it flashes green/gold/), purple and pink glitters in a clear base. I layered this over Red Carpet Manicure, White Hot. 
I am going to have to experiment with this one and layer it over all different colors to see the effect I get.

Sterling Sculpture has small hex and micro silver glitter in a clear base, layered over Red Carpet Manicure, White Hot.

Still Life Strawberry has small hex and micro raspberry pink glitter in a clear base, once again layered over Red Carpet Manicure, White Hot.

Such A Fake has a shimmery gold base, filled with what appears to be the same glitters as You Got To Be Kitsch-ing Me.

Violaceous Vase has a shimmery pink base with various sized purple glitter. 

You Can Crayon My Shoulder is a red base filled with silver shimmers, red glitter and glass flecks, it was so hard to capture it all in my photo. 

Th-ink Outsde The Box has various sized black and white hex glitter and black bar glitter in a clear base, I layered it over You Can Crayon My Shoulder.

Gogh With The Flow is a lavender purple base with silver glitters, it dries to a satin finish. 

Color Me Abstract is a magenta with silvery blue shimmers, almost foil finish. 

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment