Friday, December 19, 2014

Venique Tis the Season Collection

This is a five shade collection, perfect for the holiday season, with a mixture of golds, glitters, holo's, shimmers and foil finishes. 
Listen Up Ebeneezer is a clear base full of various sized gold glitter, I used two coats to reach full opacity, but you can also use this as a topper as shown below using just one coat.

Selfies with Santa is a clear base with glitters of various size and color. Once again, two coats will be fully opaque, but it is also a lovely topper, as shown below.

Ring Ting Tingling has a shimmery base packed full various sized gold and rose gold glitters. I think this one is very unique, I have personally never seen a polish like this one.

#Holiday is a scattered silver holographic polish. 
You can really see the beautiful rainbow effect when the sun hits it. 
This is a bit sheer, I used three coats to build it up to full color, but that also means you can use it as a topper if you'd like and make any color holo!

You Kiss 1 Mall Santa You've Kissed Them All (wow what a long name, haha) is  a fuchsia foil finish, not the typical holiday color, but as you can see from my previous photos it does pair well with the glitters. 

For more information on where to purchase this collection, visit Venique's website:  http://veniquenails.com/collections/



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment