Monday, December 15, 2014

Morgan Taylor Home for the Holidays Collection

This is a six shade collection, that really has a little bit of everything, shimmer, cream and glitter. 

New Year, New Blue is a gorgeous navy blue shimmer.

Snow Place Like Home has a shimmery pearl-like base loaded with various sized iridescent glitter.


New Year, New Blue topped with Snow Place Like Home.

Just for the Occasion has a deep purple base and is loaded with red and purple micro-glitters.


Snuggle by the Fire is a bright fire truck red cream.

Midnight Rendezvous is my favorite from this collection, its a black base filled with teal and gold small sized glitter.



Deck the Halls is a red base with various sized red and silver glitters.



For more information on where to purchase Morgan Taylor, click here

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment