Friday, December 5, 2014

FingerPaints Winter Wishes Collection

Winter Wishes is a five shade glitter collection. I think they are best built up and worn on their own and not layered over a base color, since they are so densely packed, two coats will get you full opaque color.  

Silver Bells, silver micro-glitter.

Wrapped in Ribbon, gold micro-glitter.

Ho Ho Happy Holidays, silver and baby blue micro-glitter.

Glisten Here, multi-colored (silver, gold, pink, blue and green) micro-glitter.
Sugar & Spice, berry-toned red micro-glitter.

This is a limited edition collection, which can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply Stores.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment