Monday, December 22, 2014

FingerPaints Holiday Glitz Mani Kit

This is a Limited Edition trio kit, which contains a foil finish and two glitter toppers. 

Glitz and Glam is a silver foil, it applied wonderfully, no streaking and very opaque. 

Tangled in Tinsel is a multi-colored (silver, gold, pink, blue and green) and multi-sized glitter topper, it is the "big sister" to Glisten Here from the Winter Wishes Collection. 

FingerPaints Patent Red topped with FingerPaints Tangled in Tinsel

Sparkle with Me has various sized white glitter and micro holographic glitter in a clear base.

2 coats on my bare nail. 


 
FingerPaints Patent Black topped with FingerPaints Sparkle with Me, this reminds me of falling snow at night, it's so pretty.


This kit can be purchased here at Sally Beauty



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

1 comment: