Friday, December 26, 2014

FingerPaints Bright Lights, Big City

FingerPaints Bright Lights, Big City is a six shade collection with a big variety. 

What a Night is a duochrome that shifts from yellow gold to rose gold

In The City Lookin' Pretty is a very sparkly pink and holographic silver glitter topper. It really is attention grabbing. I applied one coat over What a Night




Paint The Town Purple is a sheer soft purple with pink and blue shimmers throughout.

Dance Floor Diva has a purple tinted base with silver, black and blue glitters.

Urban Lights is another duochrome, shifting from teal to purple, the purple shows through in the bottle, but it was really hard for me to capture on my nails. 


Just for fun I also wanted to try Urban Lights topped with In The City Lookin' Pretty

Hey Mr. DJ is a black base filled with red, blue and silver glitter. I really like this one, it is definitely more my style. 

Up close to really get a detailed look at the glitters.

This collection is available at Sally Beauty Supply



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment