Monday, November 24, 2014

FingerPaints Limited Edition Patent Leather Kit

FingerPaints Patent Leather kit contains two creme shades and a shiny top coat. 

Patent Red, is a red creme, which is already super shiny on its own, but once you add the topcoat it takes it to a whole new level. You can't go wrong with a red creme, even better is that this is so pigmented it is a one coater! 

Patent Black is a black creme, and just like Patent Red, it is a one coater, full coverage! 
I am very impressed by the formula of both of these, sometimes the most simple colors can end up being tricky to apply, but not these. 

You can find this manicure kit at Sally Beauty.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment