Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ruffian Manicure

My gel manicure is still going strong, but I do have quite a bit of empty space at my cuticle area from nail growth, so I thought a ruffian manicure would fix that right up and I can continue loving my gel manicure even longer. 


the above photo shows the empty space at my cuticle.


I used Red Carpet Manicure Entourage to fill in the space and create this ruffian manicure


Here's a quick step by step of how I got this look.
 I used reinforcement label stickers to tape off the area I wanted to keep free from polish, then painted in the empty space at the cuticle, I removed the sticker immediately while the polish was still wet. 

I also wanted to participate in the Sunday Stamping Challenge today, the theme is geometric stamping, I stamped with RCM Entourage as well and used Mash plate42.

2 comments: