Monday, September 29, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wraps

 I have some nail wraps to share with you today from Jamberry.



The design name is Reminisce (Matte) 
I love this design!


Shown is half of a sheet, these are the 9 sizes you get.
There are a few things to keep in mind, you only get 9 sizes, (you get doubles, so 18 stickers in all) and it was hard for me to find my size, the pinkie size was too big, so I needed to spend some time trimming them, which can be difficult to get right the first time. If you aren't careful you may not cut them straight, cut too much or not enough and have to keep testing whether they fit or not. 
 Also, my middle finger and pointer finger needed the same size so I used up that particular size quickly. 
The only other nail wraps I have used are INNI so I am going to compare them, INNI come with 15 different sizes and I had no issues finding my size with them, and they are also cheaper at $9.90 per sheet compared to $15.00 per sheet that Jamberry charges. 
I did enjoy Jamberry, they held up pretty well through house cleaning and water exposure, but for me personally since I had a difficult time with sizing, I would most likely choose an alternative nail wrap with more size options.  

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment