Monday, September 15, 2014

FingerPaints Masquerade Affair Collection

Its time for some Fall Collections to start making their way into stores, this one is FingerPaints Masquerade Affair Collection, which is a four shade collection that all have a foil finish. 


Masked Beauty is a golden metallic with copper colored flakies, this was the most sheer of the bunch, I used three coats for the above photo.

I decided to take photos of all these in the shade as well since that is when you can really see all the hidden flakies.

Ball Gown Glamour is an emerald green shimmer with gold flakies.

Ball Gown Glamour taken in the shade.

Dance Til Dawn is a royal purple shimmer with bronze flakies.

Dance Til Dawn taken in the shade.

Queen For a Night is a sapphire blue shimmer with golden/green color shifting flakies that are more visible in direct sunlight than the other shades.

Queen For a Night taken in the shade.

I love all of these, I typically tend to gravitate towards deeper, jewel-toned colors, so these are right up my alley. I do have a soft spot for purples so I have to say Dance Til Dawn is my favorite of the bunch.

You can purchase these at Sally Beauty Supply.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment