Monday, August 25, 2014

Red Carpet Manicure Starter Kit

Red Carpet Manicure is the first at-home LED gel manicure system, and I was beyond excited to receive this starter kit and see for myself why so many celebrities choose this brand to wear on the red carpet!



Be sure to follow these step by step directions: (you can click on the photo to enlarge it.)

The portable LED light is battery operated but also has a USB plug, perfect for travel! 

This shade is called Red Carpet Reddy, I used three coats of color for the above manicure.
 You really can't go wrong with a classic red creme, I think it complements any skin tone and any outfit.

You can purchase this kit here and while you are there check out their other kits, plus over 100 shades of gel polish, over 50 shades of nail lacquer, nail art kits, and nail treatments. They really have you covered with everything you could need. 

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment