Wednesday, August 13, 2014

INNI Nail Wraps


INNI is a line of customizable nail wraps that you can create with your own design or you can choose from pre-existing ones already on the site. The name of the design I am showing you today is listed as Christams. 

This was my first time using nail wraps and they were a breeze to apply. Here are the step by step how to apply directions, there is also a video demonstration if you click here


There are lots of sizes to choose from, I think they would easily accommodate long, short, wide, narrow, curved or flat nails.


Up close view of the design. 





Check out their website, by clicking here if you are interested in purchasing these.

Here is an update of how my nails look after the full 10 days of wear that they suggest. I think they held up great considering I'm not easy on my nails at all,  they have been put through it all, lots of hand washing, dish washing, showers, hair washing, hand lotion, cuticle oil, bathing my son, typing, housework, etc. My ring finger and pinkie look almost perfect besides the empty space at my cuticle from nail growth. 
After removal, which only requires peeling off the wraps, my nails are damage free and look great.
I really enjoyed wearing these, they were a great alternative to wearing polish and would be a nice option when travelling.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience


No comments:

Post a Comment