Friday, June 6, 2014

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Pin-Up and Blushing

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints are ultra pigmented, with a glossy finish that is a mix between lipstick and lip gloss. There are six shades available, but I only have two to show you. 


These dispense from a hard plastic tip by squeezing the tube, they can be applied directly from the tube, but I prefer using a lip brush to get a more precise application. All you need is a very small amount of product, a little goes a long way, so be careful not to over do it. 



Pin-Up is a very bright cherry red.


Blushing is a rosy mauve, definitely a more wearable color, I have been wearing it a lot and loving it. 

These have a peppermint scent that you can only smell when applying. They last for about 4-5 hours, and leave behind a nice stain. They do transfer easily, so they will fade quicker if you are eating and drinking. They have a great formula, very moisturizing, not sticky and as you can see very pigmented. 

These cost $4 each and can be found online on the L.A. Girl Website here.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience



3 comments: