Friday, May 9, 2014

Sensationail White Lily and Silver Glitter

Sensationail White Lily is a bright white cream. 



Here it is topped with 2 coats of Silver glitter.

I love how a simple white manicure can be so satisfying, it gives such a fresh and clean look. After a few days I decided to "dress it up" and added silver glitter, you can check out a quick video clip on my instagram by clicking, here to see it sparkle in the sun.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

4 comments:

  1. how many layers of white lily do you have on in the first photo?
    thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! looks great, now I'm convinced I need this color :)

      Delete
    2. You will love it, it has been my most used SensatioNail polish.
      P.S. so sorry it took me forever to reply back, I didn't realize you had left a comment and just randomly happened to see it. I usually get email notification so I don't know why I didn't.

      Delete