Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sally Hansen Foil Collection

The Sally Hansen Foil Collection is a ten shade collection, but don't let the name fool you, these don't have a foil finish, they actually dry to a chrome, mirror like finish, but nonetheless, this is a gorgeous collection. A bonus, these are all one coaters! and dry super fast.
If you are wondering if these will be good for stamping, the answer is YES! I have included stamping swatches for you as well, the image I used is from plate Mash 43. Check out my Facebook page for a quick demo video of the stamping.

Sterling Silver is just as the name states, silver.


There are two gold shades in this collection, this is Yellow Gold, which has a slight green tone to it compared to the next one named Liquid Gold.


Liquid Gold is more of a true gold.


Rose Copper, is a rose gold.


Titanium Flush is a hot pink.


Pink Platinum is silver toned pink.


Purple Alloy is my favorite, I just love purple.



Leaden Lilac, I would say this leans more blue than lilac, but beautiful just the same.


Cobalt Chrome is a teal.


Minted Metal is a silver toned mint green.


These are set to release in June 2014, but have already been spotted in many stores, so if you are interested, keep an eye out, they should arrive soon if not already, set to sell for $7.99 each.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh looks like I'm going to have to go buy the collection! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they make it to my CVS, where I get most of my stuff. I have COUPONS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice job - post with full swatches and stamping examples in one! My wallet just said "ouch". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I hope these come to Germany! We don't get that many SH collections and these look fantastic for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for stamping, I hope they make it to you so you can check them out.

      Delete
  5. These look great. They are doing a brillant job in stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, they are great for stamping.

      Delete