Wednesday, May 7, 2014

FingerPaints swatches

FingerPaints has recently changed their formula, brushes and logo design on their bottles, their new formula is meant to be full opaque color in one coat. 
 All the of the shades I have shown in this post are very opaque, one coat would have been sufficient but since I take close up photos of my nails, I wanted to be sure everything was evened out and I applied another coat, but for normal everyday wear, one coat will be all you need.

Plum Perspective is a raspberry creme.

Framed In Red is a metallic red.

Picturesque Purple is an eggplant purple creme

Berry Good Bid is a such a unique color to me, it is a deep plum with blue shimmer shifts that show up at certain angles in direct sunlight.

another photo to show off these gorgeous blue shimmers.

FingerPaints can be found at Sally Beauty Supply stores.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment