Friday, May 2, 2014

FingerPaints Pop Movement Collection

The Pop Movement Collection is a six shade collection, which consist of three cremes and three matte glitter toppers. With all the glitters, I used one coat, but because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I went back and dabbed some glitters on in the areas that seemed more bare. 
Paper Mache is a white creme, 2 coats used.

Kozmotology on top of Paper Mache, which has red, yellow, pale green, pale blue and black small matte hexagon glitters in a clear base. 

close up of the glitters


Kitchy Tangerine is a bright, almost neon orange. 2 coats used.


Three's a Party on top of Kitchy Tangerine, which has orange, yellow, pale green, red and bright blue small matte hexagon glitters in a clear base.

close up of the glitters



Art Deco Pink is a bright, almost neon pink, 2 coats used. 

Ka-Pow on top of Art Deco Pink, which has pale pink, red, white and black small matte hexagon glitters in a clear base. 






Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to show case glitters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope it helped get a better feel for how they look in person.

      Delete