Friday, April 11, 2014

Spellbound Nails Spellbondage Collection

Ooh la la, check out the newest collection from Spellbound Nails, it will be sure to get your heart racing. 
Introducing the Spellbondage Collection, which consists of three sexy jelly polishes filled with multi-colored holographic glitters. 

Up first is Red Hot, a gorgeous red based jelly, filled with sparkly multi-colored holographic glitters. 

Ashley also sent along some nail spikes to play with, it was my first time using spikes and at first I was intimidated, but I think they suit this collection perfectly, they give it an extra sexy edginess. 


Too Sexy for Blue is blue based jelly, once again filled with awesome sparkly multi-colored holographic glitters. 

This time I decided to place the spikes off to the side of my ring finger nail to change it up a bit. 


Black Leather Thigh Highs is a black based jelly with some larger sized multi-colored holographic glitters. 

spikes straight down the middle of my ring finger nail for this last one. 


I love each of these equally, they were so much fun to wear. If you love jellies and glitter, you will love these too. You can purchase them here and follow Ashley on all her social media accounts to keep up with her latest Collections as they come out. 







Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment