Monday, April 21, 2014

Sally Hansen Satin Glam Collection

The Satin Glam Collection aren't just satin finish polishes, they have something a little extra special, they do indeed dry to a satin finish but they also have a lovely sparkle that really livens them up, they have been infused with particles of pearl so they dry with a sheen look. 

Crystalline is a champagne color, and it really sparkles with the pearl effect, 3 coats used to become opaque.

Go Gold seems more of a bronze color, and as you can see it dries with that beautiful sheen.

Teal Tulle is bright teal, and dries the most satin 

Taffeta is a gorgeous violet purple and is my favorite of the bunch, it almost has a holographic effect.


Silk Onyx is deep charcoal. 

I am very impressed with this collection, they were all easy to apply, fast drying and the pearl effect is eye catching.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment