Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Stamping:Combining another technique with stamping

It has been a very long time since I participated in a Sunday stamping challenge, or have done any kind of stamping for that matter, so I figured it was time try to get back into stamping a little more since it is something I love to do. This weeks challenge was to combine another technique with stamping, and the first thing that came to mind was the saran wrap technique. 

Here is pre-stamping.
I started with a base of Sally Hansen Bait Me, when it was fully dry, I dabbed on NYC Skyline Blue, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Sally Hansen Dive In, using the saran wrap technique, which I explain how to do in a previous post.

I stamped with China Glaze Awaken using stamp BM-312, I decided to use silver as my stamping color  because I was reminded of the saying "every cloud has a silver lining" 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love that it's a dark silver too, maybe like some cloudy skies! (I came from AIS, btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay, a fellow AIS member :)

      Delete