Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spellbound Nails:Easter Eggs Gone Holo Collection

Anyone that has read previous posts of mine, know that I may I have a slight obsession love for holographic polish, so I was beyond excited to receive this collection! Shades of pastel holo goodness perfect for Easter! I even snuck in video clips of each one of them so you could really get a feel for the magic of the holo effect. Please excuse any background noise there might be, I was outside, wind was blowing, cars were going by and birds were chirping.



Easter Grass is a chartreuse holo
       to watch the video clip, click here

Carrot Top is a pale orange holo
to watch the video clip, click here

Twitchy Little Noses is a pale pink holo
to watch the video clip, click here


Bunny Bait is a pale blue holo
to watch the video clip, click here

Hoppy Feet is a pale purple, and my personal favorite from the collection
to watch the video clip, click here


You can purchase by clicking here 


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment