Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spellbound Nails: The Drunken Leprechaun Duo

 Ashley from Spellbound Nails was so sweet and sent me her newly released polishes, The Drunken Leprechaun Duo. I am a sucker for holo polish, (who isn't, right?) but even better, they glow in the dark, so I was super excited to receive them.  

 Lucky Charm, it is a pale green holo, which is a perfect spring color.

I decided to add some stamping to go with the theme of this duo, I stamped with plate M21 using Sinful Colors Last Chance to create this cute little shamrock design, which is perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

Here is the awesome glow 

Next up is Magically Delicious, which is a darker green holo and my favorite of the two, I am drawn to darker colors like this.





To purchase, check out Ashley's etsy shop, here

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment