Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pop Collection

This is such a bright, colorful and cheery collection, I love them all, they are perfect colors to get you in the mood for Spring. 

Statemint is yellow cream with a hint of green, 3 coats.
 
Lemon Shark is a brighter more true yellow cream when compared to Statemint, 3 coats. 

Pixie Slicks is a bubble gum pink cream, 2 coats. 

Flame On is a hot pink fuchsia shimmer, 2 coats. 


Dive In is an aqua cream, 2 coats

Kelp Out is a green cream, 2 coats

Vanity Flare is a purple cream, 2 coats

Play Koi is an red toned orange cream, 2 coats.


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment