Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine- Iridescence Collection

Happy Spring! To kick off the Season, I'm sharing a few shades from the new Sally Hansen Triple Shine Iridescence Collection

Oyster Bar is a great silver, nice and opaque, some brush strokes are visible, but in person you can't notice, I think it will be great for stamping. 
Blow Bubbles is a pretty bright pink shimmer, above photo is 3 coats.

Bait Me is a pale gray shimmer, it is quite opaque, 2 coats used. 

Clam Up is a shimmery pale pink, I used 3 coats for the above photo.

Drama Sheen is a pale purple shimmer, 3 coats used for the above photo, this one is my favorite of the bunch, I'm a sucker for purple colors, so this is no surprise. 

Pool Party is a pale blue shimmer, and the most sheer of all, 3 coats used for the above photo.

I love them all, and even though some are on the sheer side, I think they will be great for layering over like colors. I look forward to playing with these to see what I can create. 



Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jolene, great Sally Hansen review and pics! I think you would enjoy our Sally Hansen Triple Shine Challenge. Your pics are awesome and would rock the competition. Take a look: www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete