Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day glitter gradient

Today is day 10 of my Sensationail gel manicure and I wanted to share with you a way that you can deal with signs of nail growth. 


As you can see there is a bare area by my cuticles where my nails have grown, I have been wanting to try a glitter gradient  and I thought now would be a great time to give it a try to cover up my nail growth and keep my gel manicure on for a few more days. 

For the gradient I used China Glaze Scattered and Tattered and LA Girl Splat, I concentrated the most amount of glitter at the cuticles to get good coverage where my nail was bare and then lightly dragged my brush towards the free edge of my nail to get a gradient effect. I think this worked great to conceal any signs of nail growth and allows me to get more wear time from my gel manicure. This would also make a great Valentine's Day look with the pretty red glitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment